The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.
Using the knowledge and proven techniques developed by our consultancy division, every course is developed and delivered by Dataproof consultants. The courses therefore incorporate their industry knowledge and practical experience of delivering real-life solutions to clients in both the private and public sector.
All delegates who attend Dataproof courses enjoy the following benefits:
- A choice of shorter management overview or longer, foundation and practitioner-level courses
- Course development and presentation by experts with in-depth experience in their particular topic
- Practical course content involving case studies and interactive discussions
- Comprehensive course notes and details
The Dataproof training model makes provision for training to be offered at the following areas:
- Public Training – Dataproof’ provides regular scheduled training that is open to all organisations. A typical public training course will be attended by 8-20 delegates from various organisations.
- In-house Training – In-house training provides a cost-effective and time-saving training opportunity, especially where an organisation has more than six staff members to train and / or requires training in remote locations.
In the case where ten or more delegates attend the course, it calculates to almost half the cost of sending those employees to a public open-enrolment training course.
Capitalise on in-house training’s benefits with Dataproof presenting a practical workshop and case study content, all customised to your own organisation or industry sector. Workshops could also include opportunities to discuss and resolve special organisational issues.
- Learnerships – Dataproof aims to develop various ICT learnerships, in conjunction within the ISETT SETA.
There is a need in the market for ICT market to continue training beyond initial qualifications: to maintain, upgrade and update skills throughout working life. People within many professions and occupations may refer to this sort of training as professional development.
These learnerships will involve workplace learning to improve performance: training and development. Learnerships will consist of:
- On-the-job training takes place in a normal working situation, using the actual tools, equipment, documents or materials that trainees will use when fully trained. On-the-job training has a general reputation as most effective for vocational work.
- Off-the-job training takes place away from normal work situations — implying that the employee does not count as a directly productive worker while such training takes place. Off-the-job training has the advantage that it allows people to get away from work and concentrate more thoroughly on the training itself. This type of training has proven more effective in inculcating concepts and ideas.