DataProof is a Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of specialised software in the areas of Cyber Security, Business Continuity, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC).
- SIEMaaS – SIEM as a service
- EAaaS – Email Archiving as a Service
- EBaaS – Endpoint Backup as a Service
- DRaaS – Disaster Recovery as a Service
- DBSaaS – Database Security as a Service
- LFTaaS – Large File Transfer as a Service
- PTaaS – Penetration Testing as a Service
- PTaaS – Penetration Testing as a Service
- MPaaS – Malware Protection as a Service
- VMaaS – Vulnerability Management as a Service
- APTaaS – Adaptive Persistent Threat as a Service
- MSGaaS – Messaging Security Gateway as a Service
- FICCMaaS – File Integrity, Configuration and Compliance Monitoring as Service
As a Security as a Service (SaaS) provider DataProof adds value to existing product(s) sourced from local and international distributors, then resells it as an integrated product or complete “turn-key” solution. DataProof derive value from the value-added resale of the software and hardware products from professional services such as integrating, customising, consulting, training and implementation.
DataProof has entered into reseller agreements with agents and distributors of leading infrastructure, networking collaboration and information security and related software and hardware products at pre-negotiated pricing that makes provision for reseller discounts. Dataproof has agreements with the following ICT technology distributors:
- Pinnacle Africa is an entirely owned subsidiary of the JSE listed Pinnacle Technology Holdings Ltd. Group. The Pinnacle Group was founded in 1993 by Arnold Fourie and was listed on the JSE Limited in 1998. Pinnacle Africa is the largest company in the PTH Group and works in close synergy with the other subsidiaries including AxizWorkgroup, Datanet and Infrasol.
- Westcon is a leading value-added distributor of technology and converged communications solutions for customers in the enterprise, SMB and consumer markets, in South Africa and 26 countries on the African continent. The company is made up of seven business practices which include: Comstor (Cisco business), Westcon Consumer Solutions, Westcon Communications Solutions, Westcon Mobility Solutions, Westcon Security Solutions, Westcon Physical Security Solutions and Westcon Software Solutions.
- Mustek is the largest assembler and distributor of personal computers and complementary ICT products in South Africa. By combining the best of local assembly capabilities of the Mecer brand with a multinational product portfolio via a broad range of top tier ICT brands, Mustek is focused on being the country’s ICT distributor of choice. Through the supply of configuration and customisation, tried and trusted best industry practices and competitive pricing, Mustek is positioned to service a wide range of technology needs.
- Tarsus Technologies distributes the world’s leading IT hardware brands to the Southern African reseller channel. Tarsus, a member of the MB Technologies group, was established in 1985 and with almost three decades of operation, it is the longest-established IT distributor in South Africa. Tarsus is uniquely positioned to meet the channel’s needs for credit funding, stock availability and efficient logistics to ensure that resellers are able to deliver the best possible service, support and overall solutions to their end user customer base at the lowest possible cost.
- AxizWorkgroup was formed in April 2011 when Axiz – a leading hardware distributor – and Workgroup – a powerful software distributor – joined forces to take their expertise and best-of-breed practices to the African market. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Pinnacle Holdings Group of Companies, the AxizWorkgroup joint entity is positioned to powerfully contribute to the group vision to be the most respected provider of ICT products and services to the African continent based on superior domain knowledge underscored by unparalleled service commitment.
DataProof has strategic relationships with the following leading ICT companies:
- Condyn was established in 1998 as a distributor focused on provision of security solutions as well as encryption solutions. They pride themselves on their ability to dynamically evolve as the market requirements change. Their philosophy is to stay ahead of the threat and anticipate future trends and tendencies witching the information security arena.
- ISA is a specialised information security solutions provider, focusing on the science of protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of an organisations’ information. Underpinning a comprehensive service offering with world-leading technologies and methodologies, ISA is ideally suited to designing, implementing, supporting and managing their clients’ complete information security lifecycle.
- Internet Solutions is the leading African Internet Protocol-based Communications Service Provider, and we strive to offer a superior client service experience for client and partner organisations. Internet Solutions is a wholly owned division of Dimension Data Middle East & Africa, itself a subsidiary of Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd, a global systems integrator. Since inception in 1993, Internet Solutions has been at the forefront of telecommunications innovation. As the first commercial ISP in South Africa, Internet Solutions today has the most stable, resilient and redundant network available and the widest and most innovative scope of service offerings.
- Liquid Telecom’s expansion into South Africa through the acquisition of Neotel created the largest pan-African fibre network and B2B communication services provider, offering a unique set of next generation converged services and international connectivity to telecom operators, governments and businesses via a single fibre network across sub-Saharan Africa.
DataProof has accreditation with the following Vendors and OEMs:
- Digital Guardian
As a reseller, DataProof qualifies for higher tiered discounting due to previous engagements with other clients, and the strategic partnership between the distributors and vendors and DataProof inherently brings the vendor more business. As a VAR, Dataproof also partners with other vendors from time to time, helping the client when deciding which solution is truly best for their unique environment rather than trusting each vendor who believes their solution is best when it may not be the case.